Meet the Recipients of Bimbo Canada’s Scholarship Program
Ten Remarkable Individuals Awarded Corporate Scholarships
Bimbo Canada, Canada’s oldest and largest commercial bakery, proudly announces the recipients of its inaugural Corporate Scholarship Program. In partnership with Scholarship America, 10 exceptional students from across the country have been chosen to receive this prestigious honour.
The Bimbo Canada Corporate Scholarship Program recognizes and supports individuals who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities and a commitment to their communities. From more than 110 applications, these students were selected for their remarkable achievements and potential to make a positive impact in their chosen fields:
- Alena Aleksiyevich | Associate: Anatoli Antiperovitch | Hamilton, ON.
- Alexis Cannon | Associate: Joanna Marconi | Langley, BC.
- Laila Chérubin | Associate: Jean-Robert Chérubin | Laval, QC.
- Sarah Cichon | Associate: Tomasz Cichon | Markham, ON.
- Natalie Fernandes | Associate: Aqueena Fernandes | Etobicoke, ON.
- Jada Gauthier | Associate: Joss Gauthier | Regina, SK.
- Kamélia Labelle | Associate: Alain Labelle | Timmins, ON.
- Vincent-Paul Morga | Associate: Ramon Morga | Calgary, AB.
- Syed Amman Waheed | Associate: Syed Abdul Waheed | Hamilton, ON.
- Alan Xiang | Associate: Lian Su | Calgary, AB.
As program recipients, Bimbo Canada proudly supports their educational pursuits with $2,500 USD scholarships.
"Our Corporate Scholarship Program reflects our commitment to nurturing talent, supporting education and making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work," said Marie-Eve Royer, President. "We believe in investing in the next generation of leaders and innovators, and these scholarship recipients exemplify the qualities and potential that inspire us to Nourish a Better World together."
The selection process was conducted in collaboration with Scholarship America, ensuring a fair evaluation of all applications. Bimbo Canada extends sincere gratitude to all associates and their dependents who applied for the program.
Bimbo Canada is committed to continuing the Corporate Scholarship Program, reaffirming its dedication to education and the growth of its associates' families. Details about next year's program will be shared with Bimbo Canada associates in the first quarter of 2024, providing further opportunities for aspiring students to pursue their educational dreams.
Congratulations once again to this year's scholarship winners. We eagerly anticipate their continued success and contributions to their communities.